The best site for a presentation

Ideas for Presentations

Hey,
So I've decided to make a post where you's can post ideas about presentations you's would like to see. Both Charly and myself have topics in our clubs, Presentations.C and .S.F. but I thought it would make things easier to just do it on the blog.

Here's a couple of things you need to know before requesting a presentation:
1. You can suggest both theme and/or colour ideas
2. Generally presentations related to famous people, programs/tv shows, movies and so on aren't accepted due to the fact that the presentation makers may not know who/what you are referring to, therefore we have to do research and stuff to find out enough to make a presentation
3. Cursors are no longer allowed on Stardoll, so please don't request this
4. Only pictures taken on Stardoll are allow to be used on presentations
5. Nothing that is rude, offensive, racist, ectera will be accepted

If you just want a simple adjustment to a current presentation (example: change of image/s or colour/s), you can use these posts here & this one & this one and use the 'free html editor' in the above tab to do so.

I (Skittle.Fashion) only make presentations on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, however the other presentation makers do not have set day/s as to when they make presentations, so please be patient as we are all busy with our personal lives.

Finally, some of you's may have noticed that recently presentation made by fellow Stardoll members have been featured on here, if you know anyone or you make your own presentations (meaning from scratch or using one of our presentations as a template) let's us know in the comments.

29 comments:

  1. Hello! I did a presentation from the Basic Html Editor of this blog and wanted to ask if I could put my presentation in my presentation of stardoll ('m newcomer to make presentations in html). My presentation is fairly simple, it is about Christmas. I think fulfilling the 5 rules above, and was wondering if you like. If you say I can put the presentation on my presentation of stardoll I wish you saw and you say you thought. I tell you as it is quite simple. ;)
    Doll name: skyaldinha3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you made a presentation then yes you can use it, if you wanting someone to view it from the site I will do it once you have updated it. :)

      Delete
    2. I already have a presentation in my suite, it is not up to much but I hope you like it. It is quite simple but I will try to do more presentations and use them in my stardoll, it does not take you place my presentation here at the club, but thank you in it;). Maybe someday I want to show my presentation;) Thanks

      Delete
    3. Okay, I'm somewhat confused as when I visited you, you had a presentation made by one of us.

      Delete
    4. Yes, I know but when you went to visit me had not updated my presentation, I'm sorry. Now you can go see (if you want) Thank you;)

      Delete

  2. Heey :) I just want to ask a simple thing , do more presentations that show the face of the circular doll , I can not explain well ^ . ^ My doll is ArvieeTyler , kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question: How can someone make presentations for this blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charly selects the writers for this blog, other than that you can have your presentation featured.

      Delete
  4. I was wondering if you could do a presentation with a gradient background that fades from dark grey to light grey with small font? :~) A suggestion for small font would be around 8.5, or 9, but with a fairly large title. My Stardoll name is Starshoot89000 btw. Thanks in advance. :~)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really small writing, the smallest I've ever done is 10, but I can see what I can do :)

      Delete
  5. I use your presentations as a template myself and I find it extremely fun to do no you do not have to feature me on here but I am just pointing it out~racharoo04 Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rather like it, would you allow for it to be featured though?

      Delete
  6. Maybe a Scream Queens or American Horror Story Presentation? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are both good ideas, I'll look into it :)

      Delete
  7. Hello! I made a presentation and I have the presentation posted on my presentation on stardoll and was wondering if you would like to feature it? Please let me know!

    Doll: allcatsmeow2

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made a presentation, it's on my stardoll presentation.Could you maybe check it out? My stardoll name is: BlackAsNight
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI!I have do a little presentation.My name is Imdolldoll.It is a little thing but hope you like it♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. please can you tell me the code or the page where I can find the code of a photo in the form of a circle.please I need that code for creating a presentation...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to either find an old presentation or use any presentation and use the code to make images round

      Delete
  11. Queria saber como, muda a cor do fundo para fazer uma apresentação.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 5 Seconds Of Summer presentation pls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Paul Wesley presentation

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Total Pageviews

2015 © Made by Charly__6__. Powered by Blogger.