The best site for a presentation

Presentation#1266 - American Horror Story



American Horror Story
"Favourite quote from the series goes here..."

Name • Age • Country

Please stop using my codes without giving me credit!
Even if you change the image/s, colour/s, ect.. give me credit or I'll stop posting presentations!

For new line
SHIFT + ENTER TOGETHER
Text text text



<br><br><p style="background-color:#000000; border: 2px #000000 solid; width:540px; margin:auto; text-align:center; font-size: 12px;overflow: hidden; box-shadow: 4px 3px 5px #000000;" title="© Skittle.Fashion - No Sticky Paws!"><strong><span style="font-size:60px;text-shadow:0px 0px 3px black, 1px 1px white, -1px -1px black; font-family: Hill House; color:#ffffff; ">American Horror Story</span></strong><br><span style="font-size:15px;"><strong><span style="font-family: lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif;; color:#ffffff;">"Favourite quote from the series goes here..."</span></strong></span><br><br><span style="color:#ffffff; font-size:16px;"><span style="font-family: georgia,serif;">Name • Age • Country</span></span><br><br><span style="font-family:lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif; color:#ffffff; font-size:13px;"><b>Please stop using my codes without giving me credit!</b><br>Even if you change the image/s, colour/s, ect.. give me credit or I'll stop posting presentations!<br><br>For new line<br>SHIFT + ENTER TOGETHER<br>Text text text</span></span><br>&nbsp;</p><br>

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always give you credits, in my actual presentation I can't because stardoll says that is bad language. And I said Presentatiecharly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't need to write it on the actual presentation as if you hover over with a mouse it has credit to me, but thank you :)

      Delete
  3. In modern day parlance, VO Genesis Review when the Hyundai Genesis premiered at the North American International Auto Show, it virtually rocked the house. The world had never seen a Hyundai like this before. For the first time in the brand's budget-car history, Hyundai was not taking on the big guns, and were a little smitten about it, because the Genesis was ready to compete on a global http://rockthestockreviews.org/vo-genesis-program-review/ scale with the top luxury models, at a fraction of their cost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it😍💖please if you can made more press with American horror story

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Total Pageviews

2015 © Made by Charly__6__. Powered by Blogger.