Presentation#1295 - Featured Presentation AlwaysMissLace

Welcome

They Say Old, You Say Vintage
They Say Spam, You Say Advertise
They Say Go Away, You Say Come In!

You Wanna Know What I Say? I Say Rate Me 5/5!
HAHA 


Hello and welcome to my page! My name is Luna and I have a pet Unicorn. You visting us both has made her very happy! I hope you enjoy your time here. I would love it if you would ready my blog and join my club Briar.Rose. Join today to increase the Wishicorn community.Don't ask for my age I won't tell you the most I will ever tell you is this 1*.

Mains:
Tiff_y
BeautifulBerrie
PrincesLipstick
CoolMan360Guy (My Brother)

Likes:
Vintage StuffTea
SLeeping
Unicorns
Cupcakes
ShopkiN's

Dislikes:
SpAm
Rain
Hackers
Mean People

Stardoll is a fun, fashionable place for you to enjoy yourself and have fun! You can get creative, hang out with friends and meet new people from all over the world.

Have fun!
P.S: I made this presentation myself using one of Charly_6_'s as a template. For the rest of her & kitty's work head over to their website.
  


5 comments:

  1. Can you make a the walking dead presentation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen this on your page. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you make a The Walking Dead apresentation please? :c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please make a gorillaz presentation? ;3;

    ReplyDelete
  5. That feeling when you just realized your username is there... first in the mains o.o

    ReplyDelete