The best site for a presentation

Presentation#1506



Shayne ;
"I'd pick your thunder, I'd pick your rain; over anyone's sunshine any day"


Instagram - Kik - Twitter - Xbox -  Playstation - Wii U
Ask for my username/s if you wanna add me.


 



<br><br><p style="background: linear-gradient(180deg, #2B3856, #625D5D); box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #000000; border: 5px solid #2B3856; color: #657383; text-align: center; margin: auto; width: 550px;" title="© Skittle.Fashion - No Sticky Paws!"><span style="border: 2px solid #ffffff; display: block; padding: 0px;"><span style="font-size: 80px;"><span style="font-family: Calibri, 'Century Gothic', 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 3px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #000000;"><strong>S</strong><em>hayne ;</em></span></span><span style="font-size: 20px;"><span style="font-family: Calibri, 'Century Gothic', 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; color: white; letter-spacing: -1px;"><br><span style="color: #000000;">"I'd pick your <span style="color: #848482;  text-shadow: 1px 1px #000000;"><em>thunder</em></span>, I'd pick your <span style="color: #15317E;  text-shadow: 1px 1px #000000;"><em>rain</em></span>; over anyone's <span style="color: #FFDB58;  text-shadow: 1px 1px #000000;"><strong>sunshine</strong></span>any day"</span></span></span><br><span style="font-family: Calibri, 'Century Gothic', 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; font-size: 12px;"><span style="color: #ffffff;" title="© Skittle.Fashion - No Sticky Paws!"><br><span style="color: #000000;"><span style="color: #ffffff;">Instagram</span><strong> -</strong> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Kik</span> <strong>-</strong> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Twitter</span><strong> -</strong> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Xbox</span><strong> -</strong>&nbsp; <span style="color: #ffffff;">Playstation</span> <strong>-</strong> <span style="color: #ffffff;">Wii U</span><strong> </strong><br>Ask for my username/s if you wanna add me. </span><br><br style="color: #884b57;">&nbsp;</span></span><span style="font-size: 30px;"><strong><span style="font-family: Calibri, 'Century Gothic', 'Trebuchet MS', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #000000;"><span style="color: #657383;">❤</span></span></strong></span></span></p><br><br>

4 comments:

  1. it is against the rules to give personal information!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you saying that what it says when you save? Cause just save twice if that's the case as it my presentation at the moment. If you however are trying to say I'm giving personal information away then I suggest you look at a lot of other members on SD as they actually have their username/s on their presentation.

      Delete
  2. i understand that comment, 2 people got reported and stardoll deleted their presentation because they had their sd instagram and sd fb on it. It's crazy :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I've been warned but I don't have my username on the presentation so I'm technically not doing anything wrong.

      Delete

Followers

Total Pageviews

2015 © Made by Charly__6__. Powered by Blogger.