The best site for a presentation

Featured Presentation - Carina_0.0

Hi everyone, today I bring you a presentation made by Carina_0.0 some of you's may know her designs (or even own one or a few) but she contacted me a few days ago to let me know that she had used templates of MoW-MoW and mine presentations and came up with this wonderful presentation.












 




PROFILE :Carina19 | Portugal | Hair Designer ♡
HAIR DESIGNS AVAILABLE


#1 - 83sd+83sd     |     #2 - 83sd+83sd     |     #3 - 83sd+83sd+60sd


                                



If the hair design you want is not in my bazaar ask for it.
It probably  won't be restocked until you ask.














































 



12 comments:

  1. Really cool style. Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, you could make one of Amy Winehouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could I have the coding for this please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't add codes for featured presentations, however I am going to make a few presentations inspired by this presentation soon :)

      Delete
    2. ow really happy i have searched that kind of presentation so far

      Delete
    3. i loved this style!

      Delete
  4. I can not get the presentation does not appear READ MORE what I do?/?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As mentioned above I do not add codes for "featured presentations" I have made a presentation inspired by this one though

      Delete
  5. same hear too it doesnt appear read more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please read the reply above, thanks!

      Delete

Followers

Total Pageviews

2015 © Made by Charly__6__. Powered by Blogger.