presentation#704

Name
Quote

Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text
Text Text
Text


A box where you can write 'about me' or best friends' or 'starbazaar' or ... Shift+ enter





.


Press Shift + Enter for more lines
Press Enter for a new box

text text text
text text
text

2013 © Charly__6__ | presentatiecharly.blogspot.com | edit by...

click on read more

<p style="margin:auto; border: 3px solid #CDCDCD; box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px #CDCDCD inset, 0px 0px 5px #CDCDCD; width: 500px; color: #EBEBEB;text-shadow: 1px 1px #9B9B9B; font-family:century gothic; background-color: #FFFFFF;" title="2013 © Charly__6__ | presentatiecharly.blogspot.com">
    <span style="border: 5px dotted #CDCDCD; display: block;"><span style="border:3px solid #CDCDCD; display: block;  text-align: center;"><span style="font-size:48px;">Name</span><br />
    <span style="font-size:16px;">Quote</span><br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-size: 0px;"><span style="font-size:12px;">Text Text Text Text<br />
    Text Text Text<br />
    Text Text<br />
    Text</span><br />
    <br />
    <span style="background-color: #CDCDCD;  color: white; float: left; font-family: Gulim; font-size: 9px; height: 100px; margin-left: 40px; margin-top: 5px; overflow: auto; padding: 3px; text-align: justify; width: 400px;" title="This presentation is made by: Charly__6__ . Have some respect"><span style="font-size: 11px;">A box where you can write &#39;about me&#39; or best friends&#39; or &#39;starbazaar&#39; or ... Shift+ enter<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    .</span></span><br />
    <br />
    <b><span style="font-size:22px;">Press Shift + Enter for more lines</span><br />
    <span style="font-size:22px;">Press Enter for a new box</span></b></span><br />
    text text text<br />
    text text<br />
    text<br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-size: 15px;"><span style="font-size:9px;">2013 &copy; Charly__6__ | presentatiecharly.blogspot.com | edit by...</span></span></span></span></p>
<p>
    &nbsp;</p>

14 comments:

  1. Charly, when you are done with your exams could you please make me a presentation? My username is skitlz2002. If you can't I understand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make me a presentation with colours pink and black

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello:) Do you think you could make a Lana Del Rey presentation? :) That would be so amazing. Visit me if you'd like: x3CutePanda Thank you C:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I neеd to to thank уou fоr this verу good rеаԁ!
    ! I defіnitely еnјoyеd every bіt of it.

    I've got you saved as a favorite to check out new things you post…

    My web page; reputation management ()

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank u so much, your page rocks !!!
    if u want add me on stardoll my name is EfiBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. im soooooooooooo stuck on this ...how do i do it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Was Wondering if you could make me this pres i really dont know how to do and i lly love it visit me * tiny-babyrosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. i want it to put it to my club but it doesn't appear....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god these presetations are AMAZING :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. amo suas apresentions gostaria de um bem rockeira

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice presentation codes are available in this blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. CHARLY I'D LOVE TO SUCK YOUR COCK SO HARD AND MAKE U CUM IN MY MOUTH. PLS CHARLY, SHOW ME YOUR DICK AND I'LL LICK IT

    doll: vouvoar

    ReplyDelete