Wednesday 12 March 2014

presentation#899

 TheNamename| age| status | country | language

Title
So you wanna play with magic Boy, you should know what you're falling for Baby do you dare to do this? Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse Are you ready for, ready for A perfect storm, perfect storm Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine There’s no going back

Title
I call her Karma (come back) She eats your heart out Like Jeffrey Dahmer (woo) Be careful Try not to lead her on Shorty’s heart is on steroids Cause her love is so strong You may fall in love When you meet her If you get the chance you better keep her She's sweet as pie but if you break her heart She'll turn cold as a freezer That fairy tale ending with a knight in shining armor She can be my Sleeping Beauty I’m gon’ put her in a coma Woo! Damn I think I love her Shorty so bad, I’m sprung and I don’t care She ride me like a roller coaster Turned the bedroom into a fair (a fair!) Her love is like a drug I was tryna hit it and quit it But lil' mama so dope I messed around and got addicted

xoxo
Click on read more for the code

I have used the lyrics of the dark horse as a text, so you see how it looks with text....

<p style="background-color:#E8E8E8;border: 1px solid #DEDEDE; width:540px; margin:auto; text-align:center;color:#B6B6B6; font-size: 15px;" title=" made by charly__6__">
    &nbsp;<span style="font-size:72px;"><span style="font-family: georgia,serif;"><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin-left: 40px; color: #F778A1; float: left; margin-top: 0px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; width: 480px;" title="made by charly__6__">TheN<em><span style="color: silver;">a</span></em>me</span></span></span><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <span style="letter-spacing: 3px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px gray; text-transform: uppercase;"><span style="font-size: 11px;"><span style="color: grey;">name| age| status | country | language </span></span></span><br />
    <br />
    <span style="color:#808080;"><span style="font-size:22px;"><strong>Title</strong></span><br />
    <span style="font-size: 12px;">So you wanna play with magic Boy, you should know what you&#39;re falling for Baby do you dare to do this? Cause I&rsquo;m coming at you like a dark horse Are you ready for, ready for A perfect storm, perfect storm Cause once you&rsquo;re mine, once you&rsquo;re mine There&rsquo;s no going back</span><br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-size:20px;"><strong>Title</strong></span><br />
    <span style="font-size: 12px;">I call her Karma (come back) She eats your heart out Like Jeffrey Dahmer (woo) Be careful Try not to lead her on Shorty&rsquo;s heart is on steroids Cause her love is so strong You may fall in love When you meet her If you get the chance you better keep her She&#39;s sweet as pie but if you break her heart She&#39;ll turn cold as a freezer That fairy tale ending with a knight in shining armor She can be my Sleeping Beauty I&rsquo;m gon&rsquo; put her in a coma Woo! Damn I think I love her Shorty so bad, I&rsquo;m sprung and I don&rsquo;t care She ride me like a roller coaster Turned the bedroom into a fair (a fair!) Her love is like a drug I was tryna hit it and quit it But lil&#39; mama so dope I messed around and got addicted</span></span><br />
    <span style="color:#696969;"><span style="font-family: script;"><span style="font-size: 72px;"><b>xoxo </b></span></span></span></p>

29 comments:

  1. i cant make it as my presentation

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Take The Code Put It In Your Prezz Then Press Save Then It'll Say Contains Private Info SO Then It Turns Into Your Prezz (IDK Why It Just Blinks And Changes!!) Fill It Out Then Like You Want It!

      Delete
    2. Take The Code Put It In Your Prezz Then Press Save Then It'll Say Contains Private Info SO Then It Turns Into Your Prezz (IDK Why It Just Blinks And Changes!!) Fill It Out Then Like You Want It!

      Delete
  2. I can't D:
    1-The fount is change.
    2-I can't save it because it say:contains private info.
    I LOVE THIS TYPE, BUT I CAN'T D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you don't have the font on your womputer then it can change. yeah you have to delete the lyrics i just did that to show you how it looks with text

      Delete
  3. HEY CHARLY CAN YOU MAKE PRESS LIKE THISE ONLY WHIT OTHER COLORS AND PHOTOS --- presentatiecharly.blogspot.com/2013/11/presentation814.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Charly, I need help with this presentation...
    I edited the presentation, and now I don't know what has happened but the lines have gone all weird....My Stardoll name is ~ Lil-Angel35 ~
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i saw you message on stardoll. is it ok now?

      Delete
  5. Yea Charly make like the Anonyimus say I love taht presetation too But whit light blu and violet color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. light blue as background? or what do you want?

      Delete
  6. The lyrics for the song are wrong but otherwise I love the presentation!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i copied of the site + you have to delete the lyrics and put your own text

      Delete
  7. I love this! :) It's my favorite presentation edit that I've seen!! I'm so in love with your presentations. I think I've used 3 of them... I just love each one more and more as you make new ones!! Thanks so much for this gorgeous presentation!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will try :) but yeah very busy at school and work, and my hobbies so :s less time for stardoll and presentations

      Delete
  8. If you don't want you dont need but i wod like if you can make it :) Black like background and box light blu and violet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! I wanna ask you to creat a violetta presentation for me! Please :) SD user: MoonFlower04 just tell me what you need like photos or colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow..this is just awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! I love this presentation and am currently using it! I've kind of personilazed it by putting in scroll boxes and a cursor. Is that okay? I can't seem to add that new cursor thing though. Could you help me out?

    cx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can help fix presentations my sd it kritschil123 if you wanna contact me further.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Apareceu q o texto eh proibido
    O que eu faço??

    ReplyDelete
  14. awwww i love it charly thanks very much by TIPOTE (name of my stardoll) iam tiara thanks very vry much love ya charly!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I CAN NOT PUT THIS PRESENTATION IN MY CLUB!!!
    >:(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I CAN'T DO IT IT SAY IT HAS A BAD WORD

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.