Sunday 29 May 2016

Presentation#1421

About me A+
Let's see how well you know me


1. My favorite food is
A) blablabla and blablabla
B) blabla without dd
C) that thing there
D) something

2. my hobbies are
A) blablabla
B) blabla
C) that thing there
D) something

3. My favorite songs are
A) blablabla and blablabla
B) blabla without dd
C) that thing there
D) something

4. In my opinion stardoll is
A) just a game
B) my dream world!
C) what is stardoll?
D)a time and money consuming activity

5. I won NCG
A) 10 times
B) 0 times so help me and vote for me
C) 1 time!
D) what?



put the answers in my guestbook
 

<p style="background-color:#F6EFE5; width:500px; margin:auto; text-align:center;color:#000; font-size: 15px;" title=" made by charly__6__">
    <span style="font-size:72px;"><span style="font-family: courier new,courier,monospace;">About me</span></span> <span style="color:#ff0000;"><strong><span style="font-size: 72px;"><span style="-moz-transform: rotate(350deg); border: 10px solid red; border-radius: 200px; margin-left: 20px; float: left; font-family: &quot;Trebuchet MS&quot;,Arial; margin-top: 15px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; width: 100px; height: 100px; overflow: hidden;" title="made by charly__6__">A+</span></span></strong></span><br />
    <span style="font-size:22px;"><span style="font-family: georgia,serif;">Let&#39;s see how well you know me</span></span><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family: courier new,courier,monospace;">1. My favorite food is</span></span><br />
    A) blablabla and blablabla<br />
    B) blabla without dd<br />
    C) that thing there<br />
    D) something<br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family: courier new,courier,monospace;">2. my hobbies are</span></span><br />
    A) blablabla<br />
    B) blabla<br />
    C) that thing there<br />
    D) something<br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family: courier new,courier,monospace;">3. My favorite songs are</span></span><br />
    A) blablabla and blablabla<br />
    B) blabla without dd<br />
    C) that thing there<br />
    D) something<br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family: courier new,courier,monospace;">4. In my opinion stardoll is</span></span><br />
    A) just a game<br />
    B) my dream world!<br />
    C) what is stardoll?<br />
    D)a time and money consuming activity<br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="font-family: courier new,courier,monospace;">5. I won NCG</span></span><br />
    A) 10 times<br />
    B) 0 times so help me and vote for me<br />
    C) 1 time!<br />
    D) what?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    put the answers in my guestbook<br />
    &nbsp;</p>

2 comments:

  1. Paramore presentation pls
    One Direction presentation pls
    5SOS presentation pls

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!!! Please add me: GirlRock90

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.