Sunday 15 July 2018

Featured Presentation - Skittle.Fashion

Hey! It's me Charly with another featured presentation!
This time of the famous Skittle.Fashion


She was a writer on this blog, but now she has her own presentation blog! And I LOVE every presentation on that blog! You have to check it out! 'http://starlightpresentations.blogspot.com/'


Here is her own presentation. I love the style, the colors, the text,.. everything!

.Shayne
My name is Shayne but most people call me Kitty
I am an adult, vegetarian, currently residing in Australia
I am the owner of the presentation blog, Starlight Presentations
In real life I own 3 Ragdoll cats named Nahla, Zorro & Kiara
Most of my spare time is spent either playing PS4
Or watching some tv series/anime - I prefer older animes
All designs featured in my main suite are made by me, most unfortunately are one of kind - sorry!


Starlight Presentations
I am the owner of Starlight Presentations (mentioned aboved)
You can Google "Starlight Presentation"
Or alternatively you can visit my club .S.F.
Updates about the blog + comps are held within the club


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.