Thursday 27 December 2018

presentation #1847


Sweet but pscho
 Love you xoxo 

Hello my name is thingy and I live in thiscountry. I love to play stardoll in my free time, but I also love to do other things like this and that. 


Achievements
1st thing on this
so many times this
and also this 




JOIN MY CRAZY CLUB

! THANK YOU !

 

<p style="background-color:#d98b81; width:500px; margin:auto; text-align:center;color:#000; font-size: 12px;" title=" made by charly__6__">
    <span style="font-family:courier new,courier,monospace;"><span style="font-size:36px;">Sweet but pscho </span></span><br />
    <span style="font-family:segoe print;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><span style="background-color:#000000;color:#d98b81;">&nbsp;Love you xoxo&nbsp; </span></span><br />
    <br />
    Hello my name is thingy and I live in thiscountry. I love to play stardoll in my free time, but I also love to do other things like this and that.&nbsp; </span><br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-size:28px;"><span style="font-family:courier new,courier,monospace;">Achievements </span></span><br />
    <span style="font-family:segoe print;">1st thing on this<br />
    so many times this<br />
    and also this&nbsp; </span><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-size:28px;"><span style="font-family:courier new,courier,monospace;">JOIN MY CRAZY CLUB</span></span><br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-family:segoe print;"><span style="background-color:#000000;color:#d98b81">! THANK YOU !</span></span><br />
    <br />
    &nbsp;</p>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.