Sunday 3 March 2019

presentation #1861

If it cost you
your peace,
it's too expensive
So this is me ...

I am thingy and I live in thiscountry. I love to play stardoll in my free time, but I also love to do other things like this and that. ...yw Stalker

Achievements
TOO LAZY FOR THIS
1st thing on this
so many times this
and also this



 

<p style="background-color: #fbbbb9;border-radius: 20px;border: 1px solid black; width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; color: #000; font-size: 12px; padding: 5px;" title=" made by charly__6__"><span style="font-size: 28px;"><span style="font-family: segoe print;"><em>If it cost you <br /><strong>your peace,</strong> <br />it's too expensive<br /></em><span style="font-size: 22px;"><span style="font-size: 12px;"><em><strong>So this is me ... </strong></em></span></span></span></span><br /> <span style="font-family: verdana,geneva,sans-serif;">I am thingy and I live in thiscountry. I love to play stardoll in my free time, but I also love to do other things like this and that. <br /></span><span style="font-size: 48px;"><span style="font-family: segoe print;"><span style="font-size: 22px;"><span style="font-size: 12px;"><em><strong>...yw Stalker</strong></em></span></span></span></span><br /> <br /> <span style="font-family: verdana,geneva,sans-serif;"><span style="color: #ddc9b1;"><span style="font-size: 22px;"><span style="background-color: #000000;">Achievements </span></span></span></span><br /> <span style="color: #ddc9b1;"><strong><span style="font-size: 12px;"><span style="font-family: segoe print;"><span style="background-color: #000000;">TOO LAZY FOR THIS</span></span></span></strong></span><br /> <span style="font-family: verdana,geneva,sans-serif;">1st thing on this<br /> so many times this<br /> and also this </span><br /> <br /> <br /> &nbsp;</p>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.