Tuesday 4 August 2015

Presentation#1187

Hi guys is me AnitooWee! I haven't made presentations in a while and today I decided to make some. I'm really sorry for that and I will try to be active this month. I missed this site so much I forgot how fun It's to make presentations. Here is my first presentation for this month. Click on read more for the code!
SUMMER
♒☀♒☀♒☀♒☀♒☀♒☀♒☀♒☀♒
Name | Country  | age | language

Title
text
Title
text
Title
text


<p style="background: linear-gradient(180deg, #dde1e4 -3%,#b7d3e1 -8%,#a6ccd5 20%,#82c4dc 33%, #3d90b2 80%, #2e78a7 100%) white;  margin:auto; text-align:center;color:#fff; font-size: 15px;" title="Stardoll presentations ©2015 Made by AnitooWee">
    <strong><span style="font-family:Jokerman;"<"color:#ffffff;"><span style="font-size: 69px;">SUMMER</span></span></strong><br/ >
    <span style="font-size:20px;">♒☀♒☀♒☀♒☀♒☀♒☀♒☀♒☀♒ </span><br/ >
   <strong><span style="font-size:14px;">Name | Country&nbsp; | age | language</span></strong><br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-size:26px;">Title</span><br />
    text<br />
    <span style="font-size:26px;">Title</span><br />
    text<br />
    <span style="font-size:26px;">Title</span><br />
    text<br />
    &nbsp;</p>

1 comment:

  1. When I put a photo It goes up ... How can I put a normal photo ??

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.