Wednesday 5 August 2015

Presentation#1188


This is my Space on stardoll
So what tare you doing here?

Don't criticize me for my flaws and mistakes
when you can't even see your own.

<p style="background-color:#fff; border: 100px solid #2B547E; text-align:center;color:#2B547E; font-size: 15px;"title='Made by charly__6__'>
    <strong><span style="font-size: 28px;"><span style="font-family: Arial,Verdana,sans-serif;"><span style="font-family: 'Brush Script MT';"><span style="font-size:48px;">This is my Space on stardoll</span></span></span></span></strong><br />
    <span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family: courier new,courier,monospace;">So what tare you doing here?<br />
    <br />
    <strong><span style="font-family:georgia,serif;">Don&#39;t criticize me for my flaws and mistakes<br />
    when you can&#39;t even see your own.</span></strong></span></span></p>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.