Tuesday 8 May 2018

Presentation #1639

ABOUT ME
Hello dolls and welcome to my page, I'm glad you found it.
I am Charline and I live in Belgium you can write more stuff about yourself in this part .

MY GUESTBOOK
You can leave something in my guestbook but NO SPAM
I will repley when I have time and I always vote back

......
Post
MY CHAT
Sorry If i don't reply, I don't use the chat that often, you can always mail me if you want to ask me something

MY DESIGNS
Put your designs here - pictures with the prices


<p style="background-color:#fff; width:400px; margin:auto; text-align:left;color:#000; font-size: 12px;padding:5px;" title=" made by charly__6__">
    <strong><span style="font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;color: #333;"><span style="border-bottom: 1px solid #C0C0C0; display: block; padding: 0px;">ABOUT ME</span></span></strong><br />
    Hello dolls and welcome to my page, I&#39;m glad you found it.<br />
    I am Charline and I live in Belgium you can write more stuff about yourself in this part .<br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;color: #333;"><span style="border-bottom: 1px solid #C0C0C0; display: block; padding: 0px;"><strong>MY GUESTBOOK</strong></span></span><br />
    <span style="background-color:#FFFFFF;border: 1px solid silver; border-radius: 5px;margin-left: 20px;margin-right: 20px;  color: #000000; float: left; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS',Arial; font-size: 12px; margin-top: 15px; padding: 0px; text-align:center; width: 360px;" title="made by charly__6__">You can leave something in my guestbook but NO SPAM<br />
    I will repley when I have time and I always vote back<br />
    <br />
    <span style="color:white;">......</span></span><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="cursor: pointer;background: transparent linear-gradient(rgb(186, 159, 253) 1%, rgb(144, 108, 251) 100%) repeat scroll 0% 0%; border-radius: 20px; margin-right: 20px;margin-left: 380px; padding: 5px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); float: right; font-family: Arial; margin-top: 15px; text-align: center; width: 57px; height: 20px; overflow: hidden;text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px grey;" title="made by charly__6__">Post</span></strong></span><br />
    <strong><span style="font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;color: #333;"><span style="border-bottom: 1px solid #C0C0C0; display: block; padding: 0px;">MY CHAT</span></span></strong><br />
    Sorry If i don&#39;t reply, I don&#39;t use the chat that often, you can always mail me if you want to ask me something<br />
    <br />
    <strong><span style="font-family: Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;color: #333;"><span style="border-bottom: 1px solid #C0C0C0; display: block; padding: 0px;">MY DESIGNS </span></span></strong><br />
    Put your designs here - pictures with the prices<br />
    <br />
    &nbsp;</p>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.