Monday 4 June 2018

Featured Presentation - Ashmiliwen

Hey! It's me Charly with another featured presentation!

Do you know Ashmiliwen, you should check her page it's amazing! I'm in love with her presentation, I hope you can see how amazing this presentation is on this blog, but probably not, you have to check it in stardoll, her presentation has blinking/flashing text and so much details. Click on her name to visit her!
Have a nice day


 blankAshmiliwen - ... x MyPresentation x-user-xl > -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-ⓘ| presentatiecharly.blogspot.com-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-WELCOME TO MY STARDOLL SUITE!
___________________________________________________
Female ⚬ 13 ⚬ PH ⚬ Future Game Developer
Hey there! Welcome to my Stardoll Suite! If you're new to my Stardoll page, feel free look around my Suite. If you are also new to this site, feel free to ask me any questions, I will be more than willing to answer them! :)
I don't really chat much here, because of how shy I am to all people that I haven't met IRL. So if you try to chat me, I'm sorry if I don't reply back to you. ;~;
___________________________________________________
Ashmiliwen For MSW
If ever Miss Stardoll World starts again, I would always be running for MSW! I would be really thrilled to ......................... 
bits if you vote for me! If you want me to vote you back, feel free to ask me, I would be willing to do so. But I won't vote you back instamtly, for I would be very busy in running my MSW campaign, and being in school of course, so don't expect me to vote you back a few minutes after posting your comment. I will vote you back when I see your comment in a potential sea of comments
___________________________________________________
QUICK FACTS.
Nationality
- Filipino
Languages Learnt
- English
- Tagalog
Birthdate
- October 22, 2004
Favorite Color
- Blue
Favorite Game
- Touhou Koumakyou ~
Embodiment of Scarlet Devil


Favorite Composers
- Neru / Oshiire-p
- Asa Turney / Lyrica Live
Hobbies
- Surfing the Net
- Editing stuff
- Playing Games
Other Interests

- Pokรฉmon
- Touhou
- PopTeamEpic
- Internet Memes
...#Make.A.Difference 
Campaign
 


The #Make.A.Difference
campaign was made by Elizabeth_C.K. to help and show kindness to others in need.
This campaign promotes Fair Play and shows that a small act of kindness goes a long way.
To support the campaign, buy Elizabeth_C.K.'s #Make.A.Difference Tees for 10SD and #Make.A.Difference Eggs for 100SC, all of the earning will be used for broadcasts.
Can't afford either? You can also join Elizabeth_C.K.'s club, ECK_ALBUM.

Read Elizabeth_C.K.'s presentation for more information about her campaign for kindness and support for others.
___________________________________________________
๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด๐“ผ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“น๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ซ๐”‚! ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท~
~
blank  ๐Ÿ“ ▣ ๐ŸŽจ ๐ŸŽ‡ . ◖◗  ......................................................................... ▴ ๐Ÿณ️ l⟤ ๐Ÿ”Š .4:20 PM
9/9/2009
FOLLOW ME!
Youtube: Kuroidenii
////// Deviantart: Kuroiden
Website: Kuroiden.com *I don't post anything Stardoll
a
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.