Thursday 14 June 2018

Presentation #1710

 GO  TO   MY
!STARBAZAAR!







Welcome on my stardoll page!
Feel free to look around! 

In my pink room: old hot buys - bid in my guestbook
In my blue room: strike a pose - bid in my guestbook
In my whatever room: some other stuff that I want to sell for a great price
- so yeah bid on it

About me
The world don't get how amazing you are, tell them about it, What are your hobbies, talents? Studies?Wishlist







put pictures or write it down
 

<p style="background-color:#480064; border: 3px #ffff00 ridge;width:500px; margin:auto; text-align:center;color:#ffff00; font-size: 13px;" title=" made by charly__6__">
    &nbsp;<span style="font-size:48px;"><span style="color:#ffff00;letter-spacing: -5px;text-shadow: 1px 1px black, -1px -1px #480064;"><strong><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"><span style=" border: 3px #ffff00 ridge;background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) repeating-radial-gradient(circle closest-side at 31% 47%, rgb(58, 0, 81) 0px, rgb(182, 0, 255) 100%) repeat scroll 0% 0%; margin-left: 20px; float: left; margin-top: 15px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; width: 460px;" title="Still here? Go to the bazaar! "><span style="font-size:36px;">GO&nbsp; TO&nbsp;&nbsp; MY </span><br />
    !STARBAZAAR!</span></span></strong></span></span><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-size:20px;"><span style="font-family:lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif;"><span style="font-size:28px;">Welcome on my stardoll page!</span><br />
    <span style="color:#dda0dd;">Feel free to look around!&nbsp;</span></span></span><br />
    In my pink room: <span style="color:#ffffff;">old hot buys</span> - bid in my guestbook<br />
    In my blue room: <span style="color:#ffffff;">strike a pose</span> - bid in my guestbook<br />
    In my whatever room: <span style="color:#ffffff;">some other stuff that I want to sell for a great price</span><br />
    - so yeah bid on it<br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-size:20px;">About me</span><br />
    The world don&#39;t get how amazing you are, tell them about it, What are your hobbies, talents? Studies?<span style="font-size:48px;"><span style="color:#ffff00;letter-spacing: -5px;text-shadow: 1px 1px black, -1px -1px #480064;"><strong><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;"><span style=" border: 3px #ffff00 ridge;background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) repeating-radial-gradient(circle closest-side at 31% 47%, rgb(58, 0, 81) 0px, rgb(182, 0, 255) 100%) repeat scroll 0% 0%; margin-left: 20px; float: left; margin-top: 15px; padding: 0px; text-align: center; width: 460px;" title="Still here? Go to the bazaar! ">Wishlist</span></span></strong></span></span><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    put pictures or write it down<br />
    &nbsp;</p>-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.